2009年10月1日星期四

Non of your business

WTH is call FRIEND? Is it Suddenly ignored each other? Is it will say that kin of thing, and did that kind of thing? I really confused. I never did wrong. Why should I endure? I dont care who else gossip about. I just thought we are the Besties Friend in the school, even in the world we still are. Well, who is the first to ignored? Ok, Fine. Friend No need more , use heart to treat enough.
Sincewhen you became like this? I know that U, not like this. You already change. We Never owe You as well as You never owe us too. Who say that we did not celebrate with you? How you know that we wont go? If not that day you ignored us. We will attend. We are already dicussed how to celebrate ur B'day.
You say that others friend happier, do you know what kind of person they are?when you feel happier with them, cause you wont be angry. Everytime you went to school with a bad mood. We will sayang you. However your face still BLACK. We knew your temper. But can you please dont bring your bad things to school? (Maybe you will angry when you saw this)

You said that we act happy, purposely act infront of you. You want to think like this, I cant stop you. I can tell you that We Are Very Happy
As our thing we can dicuss together. We wont bring our mood to school.
you said that why we didnt find you. If we find you, do you willing to tell us? You will just perfunctory us
.

Now I have they, i feel very happy. Hope you oso happy every day!!!




没有评论:

发表评论